Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Winner's #157: Summer Photo Inspiration

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
Yes, I am late posting the winners from last weeks challenge!!!
I'm working on a few changes and I keep forgetting that I have to post this!!  LOL

Thanks to everyone who joined in our "Outdoor Fun" challenge last week.
We really enjoyed all of your fabulous projects!!!!
Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge theme:

****************************************************************

Last weeks Sponsor was


Saturated Canary Blog 
Saturated Canary Challenge Blog
Saturated Canary Store 
Donating: 2 images, winner's choice

Winner is: #4- Heidi Brawley


Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog@gmail.com to get details about your prize.

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members
(Listed in numerical order)

#2- Jenny (Wifey Cookie)
#10- Leeann
#14- Carla Suto

Congratulations Top 3!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

4 comments:

Leeann said...

Thanks for the top 3 pick! :)

wifeycookie said...

Wow! I see my card in the top 3! Thank you so much for the honour! :)

Cheers,
Jenny (Wifey Cookie)
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.sg/

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo excited to see I won!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I emailed you a few minutes ago regarding the win!!! Doing the really Happy Dance!!!! What a way to begin my weekend!!
Thanks again!!
hugs, Heidi

Heidi Brawley said...

I keep emailing but no one is Answering me! Help!!!